My jobless roommate who doesn’t pay rent keeps hogging the shower in the mornings. Look at the smug jerk.
This is what it looks like when you leave your camera shutter open for 10 minutes in Mordor.
Bruce Lee had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. So this morning he said to me, “We’re going to go five.” I said, “Bruce, I can’t go five. I’m a helluva lot older than you are, and I can’t do five.” He said, “When we get to three, we’ll shift gears and it’s only two more and you’ll do it.” I said, “Okay, hell, I’ll go for it.”
So we get to three, we go into the fourth mile and I’m okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I’m tired, my heart’s pounding, I can’t go any more and so I say to him, “Bruce if I run any more,” – and we’re still running – “if I run any more I’m liable to have a heart attack and die.” He said, “Then die.” It made me so mad that I went the full five miles.
Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, “Why did you say that?”
He said, “Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”
1. When someone tells you that you should go to bed, they’re probably right. You’ll regret not listening in the morning.
2. No one ever got anywhere without a little work. You want to be a writer? Write. You want to be a musician? Practice. It’s going to be hard and it’s going to take long hours and you’re going to miss that one party but if it’s what you love, it’s always worth it.
3. It’s really easy to get caught up in everything. It’s really easy to forget who was there at the beginning. You’ll feel it happening and you’ll want to ignore it, but darling, don’t you dare. Don’t pull away. Remember where you came from.
4. Everything is easier in the summer. Everything.
5. You have to put yourself first. Stop doing things simply for the sake of doing them - do things because you want to and do things because they make you want to smile and never stop.
6. Spend time with your family. They put up with you through your seventh grade troublemaker phase and if that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
7. Give yourself time. Stop shoving your feelings aside. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to sleep until three in the afternoon and then cry because you wasted your day. If no one’s ever told you before, I’m telling you now: your feelings are valid.
why the fuck does kimberly get less coffee
get rid of jeffrey and keep his mug
This is the perfect visual metaphor for heterosexuality.
I really can’t get over what a good metaphor this is.
they could’ve just made them square but that’d probably be too gay
but then how would the dude be in the lady’s space, expropriating her value? D:
What the hell is THIS - the font on the men’s mug is much too effeminate.
but it has a blue shadow, so it’s hella #masc
it also has the little lightning bolt as the dot for the ‘i’ so you know it’s for men
see it’s not just hella #masc, it’s very hella
Rob glared over his square jaw at the gathered heteroxecutives around the conference table: the manliest of the manliest, whitest of the white. But could they overcome this challenge?
"Gentlemen," he began. "Here’s your conundrum. Mugs. Not hetero enough. Go."
The gathered heteroxecutives murmured among themselves.
"Sex mugs?" one strapping young extra asked.
"I like it. Go on."
"The man mug is … penis … shaped?"
Rob slammed his fist against the mahogany surface of the table. “God dammit, Frank, these are family friendly sex mugs. You’re fired. Pack your things.”
A hush fell over the proceedings as the deflated extra slunk out of the room. Rob leveled his steely gaze.
"We’re going to be here all night if we must," he hissed, manlyly. "I will not rest until we’ve designed the heterest mugs ever designed.”
That last one tho lmfao